Active employees & non–Medicare-eligible retirees
Blue Care Elect Deductible (PPO)
- PPO plans give you more freedom in choosing doctors and providers.
- You have both in-network and out-of-network coverage; however, your out-of-pocket costs will be higher when you receive out-of-network care.
- A PCP is recommended, but not required.
Network Blue New England Deductible (HMO)
- An HMO is a network of doctors and hospitals that work together to manage your care.
- A primary care provider (PCP) is required with this plan.
- You must get a referral from your PCP before seeing a specialist.
Managed Blue for Seniors
- Choose a primary care provider (PCP)
- Office visits is $15 per visit
- Plan includes prescription drug coverage
- Coverage for inpatient and outpatient care
- Find care from any provider participating in Medicare
- No need to choose a primary care provider (PCP)